Fred & Farid Shanghai is looking for a Social Planner to expand its SOCIAL MEDIA & E-PR department in China.
– Comprehension of major digital platforms
– Have Social Media sense (tone and manner, sense of humor).
– Strategic thinking, how to plan out a whole project.
– Creative mind set, know how and able to find creative ideas/ concept.
– Understanding of brands, know how to adapt to social media environment.
– Management skill, understand and know how to manage / coordinate different teams.
– Problem solving skills, able to identify the problem and provide solutions/options.
– Always stay curious about new technology and digital environment.
– Keeping update to the latest news and social topics, but not limited to social news.
– Strong presentation / verbal skills.
– Punctuality. time management and deadline management.
– Accuracy, able to quality control on the content delivered by other teams (copy, art, video, website etc).
– Communication skills, able to express clearly and precise point of view internally and externally.
– Persuasion skills, able to persuade clients on different point of views.
– Open minded, able to accept different point of views/people.
– Inspiring, able to inspire other team members and/or clients.
– Able to deliver, meet KPIs and expectations.
– Energy, have passion in work and life.
– Honesty, able to self-review and identifying self strength and weakness to improve upon.
– Critical Thinking, able to self-challenge and challenge the norms.