Objectives: You will be the core member of the growing Digital team, Responsible for developing the font-end of website, Apps, our projects covered lots of famous companies in different industry, such as luxury brands, car brands, brand drinks, wine and liquor brands.
– Responsible for analyzing the needs of the project on the server side and system design.
– Responsible for the preparation and testing of the core code.
– Responsible for controlling the team development progress and the quality.
– Improve coding standards and comply with the team to prepare high-quality, clear structure, easy to read, easy to maintain code and be able to help others to code review.
– Responsible for the pre-feasibility study and selection of new technologies.
– Responsible for establishing and implementing back-end architecture of the site, leading backend framework development, and accordingly develop reasonable and effective development of norms;
– Responsible for carding and optimizing back-end development process, to build efficient integration of back-end development environment, improve the quality and efficiency of the back-end development.
– Responsible for complex business backend design and technology selection;
– Responsible for promoting the backend architecture and framework implemented in each business line floor; recruiting team members, train and guide engineers work to help engineers to grow.
– Proficient in PHP-related technologies.
– Be familiar with at least one mainstream PHP frameworks such as YII, ThinkPHP etc.
-Familiar with RESTful framework, to develop RESTful API interface.
– With GIT, SVN, CVS and other version control systems use the experience in the development process.
– Have good programming practice code, strong written documentation, learning ability and communication skills.
– Have Basic English communication and literacy skills.
Nice to have:
– Be familiar with CMS structure and have the relevant development experience.
– Be familiar with large-capacity, high-performance database system application development on a variety of open-source software, in-depth knowledge, experience developing large-scale applications of high concurrent access.
– Be familiar with the development and tuning MySQL database server environment skilled Linux deployment and performance tuning, familiar with the various caching techniques (e.g.: memcache).